Who doesn’t love a reason to hangout, eat, and drink? This weekend our Seattle store will be participating in Ballard Seafood Fest (July 14-16th)!
Seafood Fest is full of live music, family fun, arts, crafts, good drinks and even better food.
Come and celebrate with us at our own Blendily Tent. We will be open until 10pm on Friday the 14th and until 8pm on Saturday the 15th! Here is what you can expect when you come hang with us:
- A cooling outdoor lounge to come in and rest with our Blendily’s Summer Seasonal Facial Toner - Cool As a Cucumber misting in the tent and our signature lush environment
- In the cooling lounge we will have Jenga and Cornhole to play while you cool off.
- A choice of two delicious botanical mocktails, a Cucumber lemonade and a Hibiscus / mint cooler
- We also will have Gorgie energy drinks available for tasting and to add as booster in your mocktails
- Gorgie is an energy drink that is good for you and good tasting. Formulated with better for you ingredients, natural flavors, and none of the nasty sugar replacements.
- Special on Saturday the 15th we will have Imani (They/Them pronouns) in our store from 1-5PM. They will be doing free reading with $75+ purchases (+ offering their usual services).
- Imani uses tarot and natal chart readings to support people gathering their pieces--an act of remembering individual magic. They are a Queer Black Femme with plant witch tendencies.
So come stop by and hangout with your friends at Blendily!